Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here Goes Nothin'

Well folks, here I am...all dressed up and nowhere to go. I've officially been dragged, kicking and screaming I might add, into the world of tweets, twitters, facebooks, blogs and websites. I really have wondered about them for a while...but kind of from a distance. I knew it would one day be important to have all of these things because it is obvious that this is how the world of communication and connection is going. But yet I resisted. I said I was too old, too stuck in my ways, too...well you get the point.

Anyway, I have succumbed to the peer pressure of my colleagues, the suggestions of my business coaches, the requests of my patients and friends and yes, my own curiosity. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning, after setting up my Twitter account yesterday, to find 2 people "following" me. And now there are more... Kind of a strange feeling. And now, blogging...telling people my thoughts. Well, I've always had "thoughts"...often strong thoughts about topics. Some people insist that those thoughts should be put here for people to read, examine, think about, act on...and yes comment on. How scary!

So yes, I will be putting my thoughts on health care, chiropractic, living well, motivation, running, autism, kids, politics...well, maybe not politics...right here. I hope you enjoy it. I hope you learn from it. I hope it makes you think. If so, let me know...and pass it on to a friend. I've dedicated my life to helping others through natural healthcare and education. I hope this forum can become yet another way to reach out and help others.

Till next time... Have a Healthy Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment